At Morse Wealth Management, we believe engaging our clients with a CIMA®–certified professional contributes significantly to the quality of service we seek to provide. From our perspective, the in-depth training and education required to pursue the designation helps empower clients with guidance for their specific financial needs.
Financial Advisor Carlton Morse is also a Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®), which is granted to him by the Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA)4.
IMCA was established in 1985 to deliver the premier investment consulting and wealth management credentials, and world-class educational offerings – membership, conferences, research and publications. IMCA sets the standards and practices for the investment management consulting profession and provides investment consultants with the credentials and tools to best serve their clients (Imca.org).
The CIMA® certification reflects experience, education, examination and ethical standards. Every financial professional who has earned the CIMA certification has:
- At least three years of client-centered financial services experience.
- Successfully passed an extensive background check.
- Completed the demanding graduate-level program of study.
- Successfully completed comprehensive examination.
To maintain their designation, CIMA professionals must:
- Continually adhere to a strict ethical code of professional responsibility.
- Complete 40 hours of continuing education every two years.